Data and Attendance Officer
Actual Salary Range: £19,862 - £21,717 p.a. inc. (Scale 5)
Hours: 32.5 hours per week (8.30-4pm), 39 weeks per year
George Spicer is a popular four form entry school based across two sites in Enfield. We pride ourselves in having an excellent ethos amongst staff, children and families who have high expectations of teaching, learning and pastoral support.
We are proud to be a Rights Respecting Gold Award school and we aim to make our pupils ‘Global Citizens’ by linking our learning to the UNCRC and Global Goals.
We are seeking to appoint a proactive, motivated and organised Data & Attendance Officer to join our thriving Office team.
We are looking for somebody with the following skills:
- Competent in the maintenance of database packages and experience of reporting from database packages.
- An approachable, professional and organised person with good interpersonal skills
- Prepared to liaise with a wide range of agencies to support the pastoral needs of pupils
- Strong communication and administrative skills
- Ability to record and report information about pupils' attendance and data
- Can take initiative and work both independently and part of a team
- Has high standards and the capacity for further development
- An understanding of the needs of children and young people especially those who are vulnerable.
This post is full time, term time plus 5 inset days and permanent. If you wish to visit the school or discuss the post further please contact the School Office on 020 8363 1406 or email@example.com
To apply please click Data and attendance application
Closing date for applications: Thursday 30th June 2022
Interview: Wednesday 6th July 2022
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced CRB disclosure and satisfactory references are required for this post.
George Spicer welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation.