What your child needs for school
Uniform name labels can be purchase from -www.stikins.co.uk/fundraising/schools-linking-information/
- White polo shirt with or without the school logo.
- Navy blue sweatshirt, jumper or cardigan with or without the logo.
- Charcoal grey or navy blue.
- In summer children can wear grey or navy shorts.
- Grey or navy blue skirt or pinafore dress.
- In summer girls may wear a blue and white check dress.
Black shoes preferably with velcro fastenings so that children can manage them independently! No trainers, boots or sandals are allowed.
- Child’s House colour t-shirt, either red, green, blue or yellow, allocated on start at school. (All siblings will be in the same house colour). School sweatshirts may also be worn for outside PE lessons on colder days.
- Navy blue shorts
- Navy or black winter tracksuit
- Black plimsolls (indoors) or black trainers (outdoors)
Book Bags or PE bags
Bags are available to purchase from the school office.
- Jewellery is not allowed at school for safety reasons, with the exception of stud earrings.
- Hair bows and clips should be in the school colours and small in size.
- No nail varnish please.
- Mark all clothing and shoes with your child’s name.