Classroom Teacher KS2
Maternity Cover (KS2) - Required for January 2024
Temporary and Full time
Salary: MPS/UPS (Outer London)
Are you a teacher who looks to inspire a love of learning to the children you teach?
At George Spicer, we empower our teachers to be innovative in order to provide our children with a broad and engaging curriculum.
Everyone in our school community shows a willingness and dedication to improve their individual knowledge, skills and abilities.
Starting in January, we are looking for an energetic, dedicated and forward-thinking Class Teacher that:
- Resonates with our mission to: Inspire – Empower - Improve.
- Believes in an inclusive school, are passionate about teaching and learning and have a clear understanding of how to develop and implement a highly effective curriculum.
- Actively utilises the provided opportunities to learn and develop as a professional.
- Is dynamic, risk-taking and creative.
- Has a passion for preparing children to be Global Citizens by embracing the UNCRC and Global Goals.
- Values the whole curriculum, not just the core subjects.
- Has proven skills in working as part of a team.
- Wants to play a part in the progression and development of our unique curriculum.
If these points resonate with you, then we strongly encourage you explore our website and come to see us in action. You will become part of a fantastic team of teachers and support staff working closely together to create exciting and creative learning opportunities for our children.
We are a diverse school community and our school is committed to the inclusion and equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
To apply for this post please click here: ClassroomTeacherMatCover
Closing date: Thursday 5th October 2023
Interviews: Wednesday 11th October 2023
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS disclosure and satisfactory references are required for this post.