Booster Teacher (Tuesday-Friday) 12 hours a week
Required from November 2022
Fixed term contract until July 2023
Salary: MPS/UPS (Outer London)
Are you a teacher who looks to inspire a love of learning to the children you teach?
Many teachers are feeling frustrated and disinterested in their current teaching job due to the prescriptive and restrictive schemes of work that limit their creativity.
At George Spicer, we empower our teachers to be unique and innovative in order to provide our children with a broad and engaging curriculum.
Everyone in our school community shows a willingness and dedication to improve their individual knowledge, skills and abilities.
We are looking to employ a teacher to do the following:
- Take a Year 4 booster class session in the mornings, to work alongside our current Year 4 teaching team.
We can offer you the opportunity to:
- Be part of a strong and united year group team.
- Work with enthusiastic and polite children.
- Teach an exciting and inspiring curriculum.
- Develop your teaching skills.
- Become a part of our school community.
We would expect you to be:
- A positive individual, who can work flexibly to meet the needs of the children.
- Someone who can demonstrate an excellent rapport with the children.
- A team player, who enjoys working with others.
- Able to communicate well with others.
- Selfreflective and always seeking to improve your teaching practice.
If this opportunity resonates with you, then we strongly encourage you explore our website, come to see us in action and have a tour.
We are a diverse school community, with an exciting, unique curriculum that prepares our children to be students of the future. We are keen for applicants to be reflective of, and enrich, our values and diversity.
This role could be combined with the other role currently advertised as the pupil premium booster teacher.
To apply for this post please click Booster Teacher - George Spicer
Closing date: 17th November 2022
Shortlisting: 18th November 2022
Interviews: 24th November 2022
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS disclosure and satisfactory references are required for this post.
George Spicer welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation.