Actual Salary Range: £18,353 - £18,685 p.a. inc. (Scale 3 pt 5 - 6)
Hours: 35 hours per week Monday to Friday (8am-4pm), 38 weeks per year
Are you someone who looks to inspire a love of learning?
We empower our staff to be unique and innovative in order to provide our children with a broad and engaging curriculum.
Everyone in our school community shows a willingness and dedication to improve their individual knowledge, skills and abilities.
We are proud to be a Rights Respecting Gold Award school and we aim to make our pupils ‘Global Citizens’ by linking our learning to the UNCRC and Global Goals.
We are seeking to appoint a proactive, motivated and organised Administrative Assistant to join our thriving, friendly Office Team.
We are looking for someone with the following key strengths:
- Strong communication and administrative skills
- To be approachable, professional and organised with good interpersonal skills
- The ability to record and report information accurately and effectively
- To be responsible and proactive in providing routine, general administrative and reprographic support to the school to enable it to achieve its educational aims
- To be the key contact for front of house duties e.g. welcoming visitors, parents and callers to the school in a courteous and helpful manner.
- To coordinate pupil starters and leavers, arranging documentation and inputting data
- Can take the initiative and work both independently and part of a team
- To have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Has high standards and the capacity for further development
- Can show an understanding of the needs of children and young people, particularly those with complex emotional, social or medical needs and behavioural children and their families.
Please click here for the application pack.
Closing date for applications: Wednesday 6th July 2022
Interviews: Week commencing 11th July 2022
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS disclosure and satisfactory references are required for this post.
George Spicer welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation.